JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a bunch of 45 factory reloads, but I RARELY shoot my 45. I haven't been shooting that much lately, and when I do, I (generally) shoot my 9mm.

I haven't had any problems with this stuff, I just don't shoot it that often. It's ran through my Sig 220, a friends MAC-10, several 1911's, and another friends XDs, so I'm pretty sure it's up to factory specs.

I'm not sure who manufactured it, but it was either Washougal, Freedom, or SAA (BVAC). I know that I paid more than I'm asking, but it's still easier than finding all the components to reload this stuff! It's been separated in to bags of 50 or 100, so you don't have to buy 1000 rounds at a time. The price is set at $18 per 50 rounds, because I'm taking a loss on it. I don't care if I sell all of it, or a couple bags... Eventually, I'll just shoot up the rest.

I'm located in Renton, but I go up to Everett once a week, and down to Tacoma every-other week.

Update:

I just sold a lot of the ball (RN) ammo, but I still have some HSM hollow points and quite a bit Freedom hollow points (both are 230 grain JHP). These worked great in my p220, but I didn't try them in any of my friends guns. The HSM bullets have a pretty round profile, so they should feed through almost anything, but the Freedom ammo has a funny looking hollow point, so I'm not sure how they'd feed in steep ramped (or non-ramped) firearms (like a mac-10 or some 1911's).

Here's the link to Freedom munitions:

http://www.freedommunitions.com/category-s/1852.htm

Here's a link to the HSM ammo (not where I got it, but it's the same stuff):

<broken link removed>

You can do the math... This is a great deal.

Last Edited:
I sold quite a bit, but I still have some left. I thought I sold all of the ball ammo, but the last buyer found a couple bags (mixed in with the bags of hollow points). If you want 45 ammo, this is a good (inexpensive) option. You can try a bag of flat points and two different types of hollow points, just to see how they feed through your weapon, and you won't have to "break the bank"!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.