JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Gee ya think? Read second half of OP's sentence.

Gee, I wasn't expecting a smart bubblegum reply.......

You would think Cabela's will kill any repeated multiple orders. But I guess I'm just a dumbass and figured I would check it out anyway. Sorry to have wasted anyone's time.

Gee, I wasn't expecting a smart bubblegum reply.......

You would think Cabela's will kill any repeated multiple orders. But I guess I'm just a dumbass and figured I would check it out anyway. Sorry to have wasted anyone's time.

Well now. Someone is sensitive today.

FWIW, It wasn't a jab at you but more so at cabela's for having a "limit" but allowing multiple transactions from same IP address. No doubt it's gunna sell right out. If you took it all personal and junk.... nothing I can do bout that.

Last Edited:
The key is to clear your cache and jump back in, or go in through the Slickguns link, and not directly to their site. That was the only hiccup- I went through Slickguns each time, so I ordered, closed the extra window, and went back in .. . I have the emails & order numbers . . . hopefully some of the people who viewed it managed to get in. . . I was told they had Remington earlier in the night, but were out by the time I got a chance to check it...

There is Remington .22LR listed right now for $3.99 a box.

It also clearly says that anyone that orders more than one box per day will have all orders canceled

Its time to begin questioning your local gun shops also. The manufacturers are saying they are shipping just as much and more ammo to these shops as they always have, but much of it seems to go to the owners and employees of these shops and then put out on sites where they can charge robber prices for it.
It never makes it to the shelves., Yet you support these shops.
So between everyone just buying every round that shows up and the store employees grabbing it. Again this
self created shortage will go on for the next 5 or 10 years.... Or may never end, because you all enable it to happen ROFLOL

The key is to clear your cache and jump back in, or go in through the Slickguns link, and not directly to their site. That was the only hiccup- I went through Slickguns each time, so I ordered, closed the extra window, and went back in .. . I have the emails & order numbers . . . hopefully some of the people who viewed it managed to get in. . . I was told they had Remington earlier in the night, but were out by the time I got a chance to check it...

the reason there is a shortage...........................right here is one of them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top