JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
- READ THE WHOLE THREAD FIRST

Over 10,500 rounds of a variety of .22LR Ammo

OK HERE is the Deal People - I was trying to be a nice guy and give as many people a chance to have a shot at my personal ammo - that am I liquidating - I now know how many times that I just missed something by minutes of it being posted.

BUT so much for trying to be a nice guy someone complained that I did'nt have any thing to sale - for me it is actually easier to sell the whole lot -
than to arrange to meet a bunch of different people and all the PM's and Phone Calls as well. Which I don't mind BUT

until 11/17/09 at 1:00 PM It is for sale as a whole lot only I will not separate it until after the deadline. $525 Cash or Bullion (Silver/Gold) at spot pricing

So if it doesn't sell as a whole lot by the deadline I will THEN take PM's on individual items based on the timestamps after 1 PM 11/17/09 in my inbox.

My pricing reflects what I have paid for a lot of it. Sorry I can't compete with on-line or Wal-mart and I am not trying to either.

If you live a few hours a way - I will take a non-refundable deposit thorough Paypal and we can work payment/pick-up details.

It is: First come First serve - But I will take Paypal +3% for full payment and hold till you can pick it up. - will not ship

PM me for Paypal Address

I had issues trying to post this - to big and a broswer crash - So it is up with prices descriptions and pictures at this GOOGLE DOCS link:
CLICK HERE:
[URL="http://docs.google.com/z[/URL]

Jonathan

87e0e8ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.