JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
$25 and we meet in Woodburn.
LOL, you want him to spend 50 bucks in gas to meet you 3/4th of the way to you to deliver 25 dollars worth of ammo, and 3 hours of driving??? :huh:

I say you gunbroker it chachie420 and get the 50 or 60 bucks for it you could, and the people buying it will thank you profusely for selling to them instead of being idiots :s0155:

LOL, you want him to spend 50 bucks in gas to meet you 3/4th of the way to you to deliver 25 dollars worth of ammo, and 3 hours of driving??? :huh:

I say you gunbroker it chachie420 and get the 50 or 60 bucks for it you could, and the people buying it will thank you profusely for selling to them instead of being idiots :s0155:

Wow, I made a simple offer and the OP can easily say no. And yet you take it upon yourself to swoop in and save the day. I didn't even know that it was that far from the OP to Woodburn. I'm fairly new to OR and know little to nothing about the South end. And if it is $50 in fuel, I will retract my offer on principle alone.

You're nic is quite deceiving. Class or "klass" as this generation spells it, is lacking in your post.

Ummmm, either you didnt read that he was from the Eugene Springfield area, thus why you didn't know he was from there? Or you did know and that is why you knew he was from the "South end". So you did know it was southern Oregon and you are trying to backtrack a stupid offer, so you lie about not knowing??? When i have no idea where an OP is from because i dont know the town, i look it up, and yes its pretty close to 80 or 90 miles one way depending on where in Eugene or Springfield you are.
Your offer lacked even any credibility so i didnt feel it warranted a Classy response

ROFL! i just caught that, "as this generation spells it" :s0112: My last name is Klass, i'm 37 so whatever generation you want to place me in is fine. :s0155:

LOL!! That's actually funny!! And my last statement is I knew he was South, but to me Woodburn is South. And I also have seen many members take trips up "North" for a deal. But I digress. I, of course, meant no offense to your last name or otherwise. I made an offer. Maybe due to logistics it was a bad offer. Shame on me for not having a map of OR in my head.

And I'm 38. :) Thanks for the chuckle.

Ok, i snapped at you more than i should have. I have lived in Oregon long enough i should know where every town is but i still look up towns on here more often than i would have thought when i have no idea where they are. I apologize for being an ***, i've got a dozen excuses as to why but an excuse is an excuse and never good to justify anything :)

If you don't have this sold, I am going to Winchester Bay on Wednesday to do some riding. I am in Portland but could meet you off I5? I am towing a 33 ft bumper tow trailer so I don't want to wander too far off the freeway. I should be passing through between 4-6pm

I have multi thousand rounds (41)and posted some of it up for folks that didn't have any and could not find it for 35.00 a box which after tax is only $7.00 more than it cost me woe hoe and everyone accused me of gouging so I'm not selling any now for any price ,yet I see people on here selling same stuff for 50&60 a box yet the nay sayers are now where to be found, so I'm just going to keep what I have left , I would Imagin ammo will start trickling in say 6to8 months from now and get back on track some time next year firearms a lot sooner than that is my guess . good luck I saw same stuff I was selling at the gun show over the weekend @ expo for 65.00 to 80.00 a box and folks were buying it so I guess it's only price gouging on northwest firearms HUH?

This is what it's come to, people bombing the guy's post when he's trying to do something that is really his right to do. I thought he was actually being pretty fair at trying to get $35 a box, when it's selling on other sites for $50-60 in minutes after the postings. Yeah, some of you might think he should sell it for 20 bucks, but if he's the one waiting in line for the store to open, after driving there, then he can ask whatever price he wants to, especially now, when the demand far exceeds the supply.

Thanks Nightcrawler. I'm like everyone else. I want the best deal I can get and want to pay as little as possible. In Florida they are paying $125 a brick for .22 ammo if they can get it. We all know all ammo is scarce, and I think some people are getting frustrated. But as gun owner I want to act with honor and courtesy and I know everyone else does as well. We have plenty of people that want to knock us, we shouldn't knock ourselves. Off my soapbox. Y'all have a good one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.