JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 2 boxes of 22lr for sale 1 box of Winchester 555 and 1 box of federal 550. I am selling them for exactly what I paid for them so if you are not happy with my price please just move along. They are 40.00 each and if they don't sell I will just keep them. FTF only In Mill Creek / Bothell area. Thanks Scott. PM with replies

Have 1 left (555's) Sold

Considering the prices that are obscene or "Sold Out" online ( <broken link removed> ) this seems to be a fair price (.07 a round) if you intend to go plinking and are a little short on .22LR ammo.. sure, if you are lucky enough to have time to stand in line to elbow others out of your way at your local "Wallyworld" you can surely find it cheaper, what's your time worth? Thanks for the Federal ammo Scott, nice meeting you.. :s0155:

Considering the prices that are obscene or "Sold Out" online ( <broken link removed> ) this seems to be a fair price (.07 a round) if you intend to go plinking and are a little short on .22LR ammo.. sure, if you are lucky enough to have time to stand in line to elbow others out of your way at your local "Wallyworld" you can surely find it cheaper, what's your time worth? Thanks for the Federal ammo Scott, nice meeting you.. :s0155:

You are welcome and nice meeting you. Have fun. :gun14:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.