JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just ran across a Rem 700 .223 on Outdoors trader. Don't know if it is still available, but it looked pretty sharp and clean?

I hope it helps :s0155:

Its going to cost me a little more then just buying one, but I have desided to build my own. Building it will give me the knowlage of how it goes together. Instead of going with the 3 calibers you listed I desided to go with the 6.5 grendal. More stopping power then the 5.56/223 and better BC (ballistic coefficient) then a 7.62/308. You might look into it.

<broken link removed>

I've got a Savage BVSS .204 Varmint/Match rifle. Laminated stock, fluted stainless barrel, flat beavertail forend for bags, Accutrigger. Less than 150 rounds through it. Includes some Hornady factory rounds, ~80 pieces brass, ~50 Berger 35 grain bullets and some handloads if you want them. Redding dies are also available. Shoots VERY well.

I'm looking for $550 for the rifle. Pics here (scope not included): <broken link removed>

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.