JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
(sold)
Good Morning,

I have 622 .223 tumbled brass mostly 1x fired a little bit 2x fired and 2-1pound bottles of H335 I would like to sell for $90

Also:
700 .38special cases cleaned and polished 370 nickel and 330 brass all 1x fired best I know $30

500 +(counted by weight 5.830 pounds on my wifes food scale(don't tell her)) 40SW Nickel brass 1x fired and cleaned and polished $25

1250 (also countd by weight 12.500 lbs) 40sw plain brass (in process of being tumbled clean, will be when sold) 1xfired $30

Everything is Mixed headstamp and numbers are minimums as things come out of the tumbler I will adjust quanity up(not price) Some of the brass I have fired the 40sw was mostly gained in a trade or range pickups.
Would sell the whole lot for $150, (package offer trumps individual offers) if my prices are crazy make offers :) I will be at the ARPC show saturday morning first thing and again sunday afternoon if you want a nice neutral place to make a deal!

Let the questions and offers fly!
and thanks for looking,
Steven

Last Edited: