JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Price Drop!! For sale or trade, Federal 223 ammo in 200 round bags. Selling in lots of 200 only at $160/OBO per bag or trade. Trade interests are firearms, U.S. made blades preferably military, quality full size violins or 5 string banjos. FTF in the Lebanon, Albany, Sweet Home, Corvallis area. I will not ship so please don't ask. I will travel further for a deal that makes it worthwhile. Please PM me with offers or for contact intel, no text. Price drop to .80 per round OBO. I have 2800 rounds available and will sell it all in one lot for $2,000..

MVC-140S.JPG MVC-139S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale or trade, Remington 223 ammo in 200 round bags. Selling in lots of 200 only at $180/OBO per bag or trade. Trade interests are firearms, U.S. made blades preferably military, quality full size violins or 5 string banjos. FTF in the Lebanon, Albany, Sweet Home, Corvallis area. I will not ship so please don't ask. I will travel further for a deal that makes it worthwhile. Might want to take a serious look at this with the events of next week in mind. Please PM me with offers or for contact intel, no text.

View attachment 809313 View attachment 809314
I'd like to buy your 223 from you ?

Thank you for getting back with me. You can give me a call at 541-401-1063 and we can put something together. Louie, I don't text.

Holy bubblegum I just realized where Lebanon Oregon was, damn in all the way in Portland it be sometime next week since it's a little of a mish

For some reason I am not getting notificaton of PM's. At any rate if you want to work a deal on some ammo I might be heading to Keizer Saturday, not for sure yet. You can call me at 541-401-1063, no text.

It looks to be full size and it looks like the entry level instruments that vendors would sell at trade shows. At the Expo gun show in Portland they wre selling them for $100 and they worked for someone wanting to learn the violin without a lot of cash outlay. At any rate, what are you looking for in a trade?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.