JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last weekend my son went to a gunshow in the Redmond - Bend area. There was an ammo dealer selling 223 for an ok price and he bought 500 rounds in an unmarked box sold as "factory reloads". The brass is LC with the NATO mark. This was his first gunshow and he called me to see if he should go the next day and buy more. I told him to try it out before buying more as the manufacture was a complete unknown. He was visiting me this weekend and brought the ammo and fired brass for me to inspect as he was having a lot of trouble with it. This ammo looks to be overcharged as the primers are severly flattened and some are blowing out of the brass and jamming the action. I was going to try it in my bolt actions but not after seeing the fired brass. This was fired in a Colt AR. He said that the dealer was selling lots of this ammo and I am wondering if anyone else has tried this ammo and had similar problems. If you got a box of this to put away for awhile you should try it out. I will probably break these down and reload them for my bolt guns.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top