JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am considering purchasing a case of 500 rounds of the 223 77gr Federal Tactical TRU Sierra MatchKing Tipped (Law Enforcement). I only want to keep 300 rounds, but the minimum purchase is 500. Anyone interested in purchasing the other 200 rounds from me? Price will be at my cost, no markup, at $366 for 200 rounds, which is $1.83 a round. (crazy expensive I know…I'm paying it too!). May be willing to split to 100 rounds at $183, only if I get a two folks interested, but preference will go to a single sale of all 200 rounds.

I have not purchased the Federal ammo yet. If I get commitment(s), I'll place the order. Shipping will take a week or so. Once they arrive, we meet up, you pay me and get the your rounds. I'm putting a little faith in this community that a buyer(s) do not flake out on me, so you are not 100% confident you want the ammo, please do not offer to buy.

If the Federal MatchKing deal works, I'll will also sell 300 rounds of 223 62gr Speer Gold Dot LE Duty ammo that I own. $1.80 per round, which is $540 for 300 rounds, or will split to 100 round bundles at $180 if no takers for the entire 300 rounds. I am only selling the Gold Dots if the Federal MatchKing deal works.

All prices are firm and non-negotiable.

Meet up only in Tigard area only. No Shipping. Cash only.

Thanks.

matchking.jpg IMG_1722[1].JPG IMG_1719[1].JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service