JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking to buy some ammo for my ar, not gonna pay inflated prices, the guns MAY be banned but ammo will not...willing to pay between $250 - $275 per 1000...im located on the oregon coast i doubt anyone will respond but cant hurt to try

actually if you know what sites to look at the price i listed is normal and fair for bulk cheapo ammo...if your just commenting here to be assclowns then just keep your comments to yourselves...it wasnt a post for that

looking to buy some ammo for my ar, not gonna pay inflated prices, the guns MAY be banned but ammo will not...willing to pay between $250 - $275 per 1000...im located on the oregon coast i doubt anyone will respond but cant hurt to try

Dude, do you realize that in some parts of the country, Federal XM193 is selling for $1/rnd? ($400 per 400). You're a bit late to the party.

-Thirtycal

Best price I've seen recently was Bimart 20 rnds of PMC X-Tac for $7.99. and they only let you buy 5 boxes at a time. I bought some of the Remington Green box when they had it on sale 6.49/20 Rnds. I would love to see that price right now.

Prices are crazy right now, and will get worse, May be a year or longer before we see any stablization.. If you find some ammo at a bi-mart, cabelas, wal-mart.. or other big box or local store might just buy it.. otherwise, you might on-line order, hope,and pay..

I've had a Dillon conversion set up for years for 223. Never run more than a couple dozen through it. Have 2000 1 fire brass cleaned and ready to go. Maybe it's time to figure out how to crank out ammo on the ol 550B other than the cowboy 38 and 45 I've been running thru it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.