JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all. I'm a new member, and i'm looking for some 220 swift brass. New or once fired. Does anyone have any, or know of any available. Thanks.

Also. Any pet loads also. I have a lot of 52 gr. bullets i shoot out of my 22-250, so a load for 52 gr. bullets would work great. At least a good starting point. Thanks again.

Hello all. I'm a new member, and i'm looking for some 220 swift brass. New or once fired. Does anyone have any, or know of any available. Thanks.

Also. Any pet loads also. I have a lot of 52 gr. bullets i shoot out of my 22-250, so a load for 52 gr. bullets would work great. At least a good starting point. Thanks again.

The forum you've posted in is the "New Member Introduction" forum, and like it says, it's for introductions. You'll want to post you're request for 220 swift brass in the "wanted" classifieds. We also have a reloading forum that would be a great place for your question regarding pet loads. A very small portion of the membership looks at the introduction forum, so you'll get better answers in the other forums I've suggested. Good luck, and welcome.

The forum you've posted in is the "New Member Introduction" forum, and like it says, it's for introductions. You'll want to post you're request for 220 swift brass in the "wanted" classifieds. We also have a reloading forum that would be a great place for your question regarding pet loads. A very small portion of the membership looks at the introduction forum, so you'll get better answers in the other forums I've suggested. Good luck, and welcome.

Thanks for the help!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top