JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reviews on cabellas are not so good on this ammo.

I suggest you read them before you buy so if you have the same issues lots of the buyers did or do, you knew ahead of time your taking a chance.

Lol, thread on a shortage, with link to a sold out item.

.22 ammo is far from fully in stock but it is also not even close to what it was for years under the last great panic. Took a quick look at my favorite spot (SG) and price is not as good as it was before this latest panic but, there is still a lot to be had and they are even back to selling some stuff in bricks, not just cases. So if they have it others will too. Now as ranges start to open again? I do suspect a lot of the head in the clouds who never pay attention will freak out yet again. When they go to buy a box of the stuff, see none, will start telling everyone to panic again. These panics feed on themselves for a good while. Just like the great TP shortage:D

Bi-Mart in Beaverton had a decent supply of 22LR the other day. Plenty of 45ACP as well. No 9mm though. But all of their ammo is behind the counter now.

.22 ammo is far from fully in stock but it is also not even close to what it was for years under the last great panic. Took a quick look at my favorite spot (SG) and price is not as good as it was before this latest panic but, there is still a lot to be had and they are even back to selling some stuff in bricks, not just cases. So if they have it others will too. Now as ranges start to open again? I do suspect a lot of the head in the clouds who never pay attention will freak out yet again. When they go to buy a box of the stuff, see none, will start telling everyone to panic again. These panics feed on themselves for a good while. Just like the great TP shortage:D

Well said! Assuming you mean Sportsman's Guide which is my favorite go to for ammo deals too.

Those suck. On my dedicated AR22 pistol I have never had a jam until I bought a box of these. My 9 year old even said "whats wrong with this ammo, it keep jamming!?" while she was shooting. Not a jam since we used em all up.

If nobody took away any good lessons from the Sandy Hook shortage, notice again all the garbage .22 that just happened to appear out of thin air. If its off brand, and in stock during a shortage BUYER BEWARE!

Bi mart has a ton of 22 left for those in need.

I've never owned a 22, what's a good CPR pre-panic?

If your patient $.03 to $.04 CPR is your BIN pricing but obviously depends on Ammo. I just got 2500 round Augila from Sportsman's Guide a couple weeks ago for $99 shipped which is $.04 CPR. If you take friends and family shooting and provide the ammo, get some 22's my dude!

I'm hoping we'll see the days of CCI SV back at under $.05 CPR, Blazer was $.03-.04 CPR. Those are the 2 low end bulk buys try to keep up on. Everything from there goes up up up. SK, Lapua, and RWS are buy anytime they are on sale for $.10 and up. The key is not pay shipping on it, that ruin unit price significantly.

Well said! Assuming you mean Sportsman's Guide which is my favorite go to for ammo deals too.
NO! I guess I have to stop using the abbreviation for SGammo.com. People keep thinking I am talking about Sportsman's guide. I have not bought anything from that guy in decades. Used to buy a couple things back before the net came along but have not in decades. SGammo.com is a place someone here told me about a couple years ago that I have come to like a lot. Rarely find anyone to beat their price so seldom bother to compare any more. When I need another case of something I often just check them and if they have it buy. Even during the panic rush buying they do very good with service. Normally about a week from order till it's sitting on my front porch.
Before this latest panic shortage they were even good for people who did not want to buy a case of something. Every time I buy I do order a case but at checkout it tells me how much more weight I can add without increasing the cost of shipping. So I will "top off" the order with stuff I do not want a case of. Like some .380 or .32 ammo. Stuff I do not need a case of at a time since I tend to shoot so much less of it.

I'm hoping we'll see the days of CCI SV back at under $.05 CPR, Blazer was $.03-.04 CPR. Those are the 2 low end bulk buys try to keep up on. Everything from there goes up up up. SK, Lapua, and RWS are buy anytime they are on sale for $.10 and up. The key is not pay shipping on it, that ruin unit price significantly.
Right now SGAmmo has Win. 36GRHP for .05 in both bricks and cases, and CCI SV for .06 if you buy a case. They show a lot of the name brand lower end stuff at less than a nickle a round, .03-.05, that is out right now but shows up all the time. Suspect there will be another mini rush as ranges start to open back up and people start to head out do to nicer weather but hopefully nothing like the last great shortage. If anyone is caught again short watch their site and jump on a case when it pops up.

NO! I guess I have to stop using the abbreviation for SGammo.com. People keep thinking I am talking about Sportsman's guide. I have not bought anything from that guy in decades. Used to buy a couple things back before the net came along but have not in decades. SGammo.com is a place someone here told me about a couple years ago that I have come to like a lot. Rarely find anyone to beat their price so seldom bother to compare any more. When I need another case of something I often just check them and if they have it buy. Even during the panic rush buying they do very good with service. Normally about a week from order till it's sitting on my front porch.
Before this latest panic shortage they were even good for people who did not want to buy a case of something. Every time I buy I do order a case but at checkout it tells me how much more weight I can add without increasing the cost of shipping. So I will "top off" the order with stuff I do not want a case of. Like some .380 or .32 ammo. Stuff I do not need a case of at a time since I tend to shoot so much less of it.

+1

Yah after I replied I was thinking you probably meant SGammo. Their good too, when the sales hit though since I have the Sportsman's membership it's really hard to beat their prices especially with the wolf steel since I shoot alot.

Yah after I replied I was thinking you probably meant SGammo. Their good too, when the sales hit though since I have the Sportsman's membership it's really hard to beat their prices especially with the wolf steel since I shoot alot.
Will have to look at the guy again. I quit decades ago when it was just by catalog as often something looked great till I would find he was jacking up the shipping so much it was not such a great deal. Suspect it's of course a lot harder to do that now days with the net to easily compare. I did used to love to peruse those catalogs when they came. He seemed to have all kinds of great "guy stuff" :D

Will have to look at the guy again. I quit decades ago when it was just by catalog as often something looked great till I would find he was jacking up the shipping so much it was not such a great deal. Suspect it's of course a lot harder to do that now days with the net to easily compare. I did used to love to peruse those catalogs when they came. He seemed to have all kinds of great "guy stuff" :D

Their membership is $49.99 annually and gets you 5% discount on ammo plus free ship over $49. Their a great company too for 2A and their community so I like to support them. My first order almost paid for the membership and has since multiple times over.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top