JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0887.JPG This is a Unique VO79 22 short rapid fire pistol in very good condition. I got this off of gunbroker on an impulse and realize it just isn't for me. Had a gunsmith check this out- adjusted trigger position, took grips off to inspect and found all in very good condition, and used a barrel camera to look at rifling/ condition and again all was very good. He also informed me the 5 ports on the top of the barrel can be used to "tune" the pistol for ammo and shooter preference by either moving the one filler screw provided or possibly adding more to again adjust the gasses released from firing. The trigger is unbelievable light with a quick reset for rapid fire. I believe this is a great pistol for the right person but to be a bit self disparaging, it is above my pay grade. Lastly this is a from a French company no longer around so parts might be a search however I took part of that risk away by having a gunsmith varify the pistols in very good condition. I believe people who own these type of firearms usually are pretty particular.
I can send more pixs to anyone sincerely thinking about possibly purchasing. Sorry about being so long winded but felt this deserved. The price is $760.00. I believe fair. Not interested in trades. I'm in Roseburg area.
Thanks

Last Edited: