JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DEAL PENDING - I have five bricks (2500 rounds) of SK Match ammo all of the same lot number that shoots extremely well. I no longer shoot 22 benchrest and I would like to trade for CCI Mini Mag hollow points or Winchester Super-X hollow points of equal value.

Would rather trade but will sell for $110 per brick (500).

(FTF would be nice as shipping involves hazmat fees)

Thanks,

SK Ammo.jpg

Last Edited:
You don't have to pay hazmat fees to ship ammunition. UPS just needs to slap a sticker on -- ORD-M.

But at $110 a brick, I don't think you'll have to worry much about shipping.

You don't have to pay hazmat fees to ship ammunition. UPS just needs to slap a sticker on -- ORD-M.

But at $110 a brick, I don't think you'll have to worry much about shipping.

Just so Emerald doesn't loose too much sleep over my add let me clarify my request for a FTF meeting. As small arms ordinance can not be shipped flat rate through the USPS I would have to ship it UPS ground which creates additional postage (not hazardous material fee)

As I am not used to paying $10 a box for CCI Mini mag HP, or Winchester Super-X HP which is hard to find these days I would rather trade and make a face to face deal.

If you want to buy this ammo retail I know where you can get some for $130 a brick of course its $20 a brick for shipping and handling in addition.

I don't think you would have to worry about that but just in case that adds up to $150 a brick.

Last Edited:
Yes SK match is match grade target ammo and unfortunately with current prices on quality hollow point hunting 22lr ammo on a cash price that's what I would value it. On a trade bases I would value it on an equal basis.

This really would only be for somebody interested in shooting for top accuracy in a .22 LR such as competition shooting in matches.

Hope that helps.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.