Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

22 LR Ammo

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by cclfn, Jun 21, 2013.

1. cclfn

cclfn Oregon 97401 Member

DEAL PENDING - I have five bricks (2500 rounds) of SK Match ammo all of the same lot number that shoots extremely well. I no longer shoot 22 benchrest and I would like to trade for CCI Mini Mag hollow points or Winchester Super-X hollow points of equal value.

Would rather trade but will sell for $110 per brick (500).

(FTF would be nice as shipping involves hazmat fees)

Thanks,

SK Ammo.jpg

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  2. akmewon

akmewon clackamas Active Member

Just curios.. is it $110 per 2500 rounds or am I reading that wrong?

3. wizang

wizang Portland, Oregon Member

Haha that'd be nice.

4. Emerald

Emerald USA Member

You don't have to pay hazmat fees to ship ammunition. UPS just needs to slap a sticker on -- ORD-M.

But at $110 a brick, I don't think you'll have to worry much about shipping.

Muddman and (deleted member) like this.
  5. razormanxx

razormanxx eugene Active Member

I'm confused is sk match ammo super good stuff vs say cci mini mags?

6. cclfn

Just so Emerald doesn't loose too much sleep over my add let me clarify my request for a FTF meeting. As small arms ordinance can not be shipped flat rate through the USPS I would have to ship it UPS ground which creates additional postage (not hazardous material fee)

As I am not used to paying $10 a box for CCI Mini mag HP, or Winchester Super-X HP which is hard to find these days I would rather trade and make a face to face deal.

If you want to buy this ammo retail I know where you can get some for $130 a brick of course its $20 a brick for shipping and handling in addition.

I don't think you would have to worry about that but just in case that adds up to $150 a brick.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  7. cclfn

Yes SK match is match grade target ammo and unfortunately with current prices on quality hollow point hunting 22lr ammo on a cash price that's what I would value it. On a trade bases I would value it on an equal basis.

This really would only be for somebody interested in shooting for top accuracy in a .22 LR such as competition shooting in matches.

Hope that helps.