JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'd like to buy an unopened box of .22 so I can take a friend out and teach her to shoot. It's her New Year's Resolution. I'm NOT, repeat (and spelled out) N-O-T willing to pay gouged prices. I am a student and don't have the time to scour the shops all day every day like some people. I will pay a FAIR price for the ammo (with some additional for the gas you spent to buy it). I'd prefer a bulk pack (~500 +/-) and strongly prefer it be unopened so I know for certain what I'm getting. I only need one box, but if someone wants to cut me a killer deal on two, that would be sweet. Prefer to pick up not too far out of the Vancouver area, I live in Washougal.

About 2 weeks ago a few cases hit the local store. Since I spend time/money several days a week to hit many sources, sometimes I find the goodies. I pay inflated retail when I find it. If I add the time/money involved in finding it, my .22LR 500 pack is worth $45 to me. If you want it, IT COSTS MORE, because I can't replace it at MY cost to ACTUALLY HAVE IT IN HAND.

Pretent you won't pay the market price and do without. That's your easy option.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.