JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought these on a whim a while ago, & really have no excuse to keep them as they're excess to my needs for sure. No manufacturer marks I can find.
Want to try your hand at making 22 bullets & not pay an arm & a leg for the dies, here ya go.
Lead core squirt die, core seating die, & point up die, as well as a 1" ram that fits an EARLY rockchucker. The one I used was made in 1969, & not sure when they started making the rams a few thousanths smaller. Punch for core seater is sized for using 22 LR cases as jackets, so will need another if wanting to use J4s, Sierras, or Hines. A derim die will be needed too, if going the 22 LR route.
Had these sold on another site, & was asked to take them back because "The ram doesn't fit my press." Seems as though they were tried out anyway, & I ended up getting back 2 bent punches in the deal. I made up some more, & have tried them out (see pic of bullets) & worked fine. Always good to have access to a lathe, just in case.
Also made an adapter to use with a Corbin SP-1 & probably a Mity-Mite or Blackmon press as well, though I didn't try those.
Be aware there is quite a learning curve for swaging, & best to do your research before jumping in, though it didn't deter me in the slightest. Both feet right down the rabbit hole.

$250 for the ram, dies & punches.
Add another $75 if you want the old RC to go with.

PM me please.

7bXk2vdl.jpg
i0V694Fl.jpg
H03ZM4Pl.jpg
uqpveTwl.jpg
rhvx5RLl.jpg
ohBUqkpl.jpg
lvXAqFgl.jpg
qBpSbVjl.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events