JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got 3 bricks of .22 lr ammo for sale. $25 per brick.

1 brick per member please.

I only ask you take your kid shooting with it and not re-sell like some people are in the habit of doing to make a quick buck at the expense of others!

Must meet in Dallas

I only ask you take your kid shooting with it and not re-sell like some people are in the habit of doing to make a quick buck at the expense of others!

Must meet in Dallas
I will take one. I am in Dallas on Friday as I sell to the school district.

I wish I lived closer. My daughter loves to shoot my Sig 1911-.22

I think this was a fine gesture on your part. Burns me when people make the fast buck, but it is America and they have a right to do that. Nice to see someone paying it forward a little. Good on ya!

Must meet in Dallas
I will take one if you have any left. I can pick up Thu or Fri. Will PM you my contact info.

Nastybynature & jackb the last 2 are yours......I will send you my #.

Spf on all 3.

Fyi, my buddy said cabelas in eugene has a ton of bricks in stock right now.!!

What I saw at the Eugene Cabela's yesterday was 10 or so bricks of CCI Blazer for $30 a brick and some 50 count boxes of CCI Standard Velocity for $5. The day before they also had the CCI Standard Velocity in the 100 count plastic boxes for $9. All of it about double the price it used to be. At least it's starting to sit on the shelves for more than 3 minutes. I also commend the OP for making ammo available for kids. All the 22 LR I have bought in the last year has been resold at cost to people I know that wanted to take kids shooting.

At least it's starting to sit on the shelves for more than 3 minutes.

Maybe people are finally pulling there heads out and not buying the $50 bricks or gouger ammo anymore.

Seems the Hoarders and Gougers have done the ammo industry a huge favor by showing them that we are willing to pay way more for our ammo. A 15-25% increase in price over a period of 1 year for all ammo WTF. I mean these ammo companies just had the best sales year they have ever had (IMO).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.