JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just removed this barrel from my Stevens 200 action and replaced it with a 7mm08 barrel. Barrel is in great condition with maybe 300 rounds down it.

Take off Stevens 200 .22-250 barrel (1:14 twist)

$100 O.B.O

Would consider trade for
308 dies
9mm Carbide
40 S&W Carbide

Would take ammo as well, 9mm, 38 special, 357magnum, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, .223 7mm08 or 308.

Harris bi-pod, spotting scope and am open to other shooting or reloading related equipment as well.

Last Edited:
Holy smokes, Scout. I do have a bull Savage 17HMR that I could swap. It has a home camo paint job and a BSA Sweet .17 so I'm not going to get crazy with the value. I'll even throw in a few boxes of 17gr. If interested, I'll get you pics. Mostly interested in everything but the barrel.

This is still available, open to offers

Ammo dies, still need the set's listed here or .308. Would take ammo as well, 9mm, 38 special, 357magnum, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, 7mm08 or 308.

Alright, Scout. Lets deal on some loaded 40 S&W and/or 9mm. Let me know what you're looking for in terms of a round count. I should have just taken it off your hands the first time!

Sorry for the delay, I am still getting use to the new site and missed the thread notification. I've attempted send you a PM/Conversation or whatever they are called, but your inbox is full.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.