JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 boxes of 50 GR. Winchester 22-250 Ballistic Silvertip, and 2 boxes of Federal Premium V-Shok 55 GR. Ballistic Tip ammo for sale. I'll take $50.00 for all four, or $15.00 each. There is also, a box of 50 GR. Wincheshester Ballistic Silvertip with 16 rounds in it, a partial box of Federal Premium Vital Shok 60 GR.Nosler Partition with 14 rounds, and a partial box of Federal Power-Shok 55 GR. Soft Point with 15 rounds. I'll take $25 for all 3 partials or $10 apiece. If you buy it all I'll let it go for $70.00,& i'll include 54 handloaded 50 gr. ballistic tip cartridges. I'd also be interested in trading for some 308 ammo (not fmj) Call me at 503-730-4471

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.