JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Gouge.............Bimart has Remington, Federal, another in bulk packs usually I just see CCI 50/100 boxes right now....Worth the wait for price. Im not paying over $25 for a 500/525 pack.

If you think I am trying to "gouge" ...I am not.
SK+ ammo is a major leap up in quality over Federal, Remington, CCI, or Winchester.
This ammo is on par with Wolf Match Target or Eley "Yellow" box.

Considering I paid a bit more than what I'm asking (including the shipping cost, etc.), I can't see how you would think that my price is out of line. But, then again...I don't have to defend myself. My conscience is clear.
You should check Champion Shooters Supply before you go off accusing somebody. Have you even fired any SK+, Wolf MT or Eley? Ever tried to find some of it?

If you think I am trying to "gouge" ...I am not.
SK+ ammo is a major leap up in quality over Federal, Remington, CCI, or Winchester.
This ammo is on par with Wolf Match Target or Eley "Yellow" box.

Considering I paid a bit more than what I'm asking (including the shipping cost, etc.), I can't see how you would think that my price is out of line. But, then again...I don't have to defend myself. My conscience is clear.
You should check Champion Shooters Supply before you go off accusing somebody. Have you even fired any SK+, Wolf MT or Eley? Ever tried to find some of it?

Nope.

this stuff is a good deal. retail price is actually 75bucks for 500 ...that being said the paper targets and beer caps I shoot at like the cheap stuff just fine. but glws

Hey simpletons, quit dumping on his thread. Go sit in the corner and wait for a donkey punch. Crap on my next thread baby boy double dog dare ya.

Selling 2100 rounds of SK+

(changing my primary supply to another manufacturer)

2100 rounds for $252

500 round brick (minimum purchase) $60

50 round box for $6 (must go with a 500 round minimum)

Face to face in Portland metro. Cash or USPS money order.

Just covering my costs on this ammo.

Do you still have this? If so I will PM and will take it ALL!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.