JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I recently parted ways with this rifle and more than likely the caliber. Not that I don't love the round I just don't get the chance to chase the animals around these days. I felt I was doing the rifle an injustice by not feeding it regularly, semi-regular and just flat out EMACIATION. So to feed his fatter brothers he had to go. I did manage to rathole up a small stash of ammo for it that was out of buyers price range, so. This is all pretty factory brass ammo that has sat in its boxes which were in turn stored in a Fat Fiffty can in a Safe. Here is what is left of my memories ( I kept the 5 point ) (9) 20rd boxes of Federal Power-Shok 80gr SP, (8) 20rd boxes of Federal Power-Shok 100gr SP, (2) 20rd boxes of Remington Express Core-Lokt 100gr PSP,(2) 20rd boxes Remington Express Rifle 80gr PSP. For the grand total of 420rds. I generally use Wally CHICOM World prices as an price comparison. So they had the Federal ammo at $15.99 a box and the Reminton at $19.99. As some of you may know already though MY NAME IS NOT WALLY and this is not a retail store. SO... this is what I am wanting and please feel free to let me know if I am sucking air. I would like to get $240 cash for the lot (SORRY LOT PRICE ONLY) and I will throw in the Fat Fiffty can to boot. Trade-value $280TRADES...... I would be interested in full/partial trades with the following items, AR15 5.56 complete lower (pistol or rifle) doesn't have to be top-shelf just as long as trade value is reasonable, AK-47 rifle (Romi price) cash my side, 900rd spam case 7.92/8mm, 1000rds 5.56. I want to find this ammo can a new home so your 243 doesn't have to wonder when its next meal is coming. Please PM w/any questions or offers and I will try and get back to you ASAP. Thanks for looking

Last Edited: