JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They had them a few months back, and I hope they get more. I bought a couple, used Hungarian "Tanker" 20-rounders, and they are nearly perfect---one looked brand new. No pouch available.

AVOID SportsmansGuide.com! They sold "brand new blued steel AK mags" that turned out to be just gloppy spray painted junk with bad welds and crooked locking flanges---USA made!. The mag appeared to be made by a drunken robot, and it literally curved...........sideways! I got an immediate refund, but no apology to my outraged rant. They might get genuine used Hungarian AK mags again; or they might lie about the quality again too.

If you Google "20-round AK magazine" you will find a lot of sources, but it is unlikely that you can beat the price and service and quality from CheaperThanDirt.com.....................elsullo :s0155:

They also make Tapco 20 round AK mags.

Check out milsurpstuff.com if you are interested. I've purchased through him 4-5 times and your stuff always arrives in 2-3 days and he has great prices.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.