JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40000
City
Brownsville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale only please. 2022 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Premium with 1458 miles. Ranger has been upgraded with a fully enclosed cab with factory windshield and metal framed cloth doors, 6500 pound winch with wireless controller, aftermarket rear lights, cab heater, side mirror, removeable two rifle storage between passenger and driver as well as another rifle rack on overhead roll bar, and over-bed storage rack. Also included are an air compressor, spare tire and wheel, hi lift jack, snatch blocks, shovel, tow straps, tire chains for front and rear tires, basically anything you'd ever need to get yourself or someone else unstuck.

Used primarily for hunting and has been driven mostly on logging and somewhat improved road systems. Sxs is in almost new condition for the most part other than some minor cosmetic dings near the passenger doors which do not effect function at all and aren't really noticeable unless you're looking for it. All maintenance has been done on time and by me according to the owners manual. I am the original owner and have the title in hand. Asking $24,000. I purchased the sxs, enclosed cab and heater for $30,000 in 2021, then added approximately $2,500 in extras.

Also for sale is a 2016 CargoMate 16x8 enclosed V nose trailer. The trailer has been fully converted to act as a mobile hunting camp. This includes a complete solar power system which has 2x200 watt solar panels, 2 100AH Renogy LiFePo4 batteries with on board battery management system which can Bluetooth to your phone to give battery and charging updates (these are an upgrade over traditional deep cycle batteries since they can be fully depleted without battery damage. These batteries are $600 a piece new and have only been used on two week long trips), 3000 watt Renogy inverter, a 5kw diesel heater which is stored in the front toolbox but piped inside and includes boot/glove heater pvc attachment and 15L diesel storage tank, 32" flatscreen tv, collapsible bunk beds, LED lights, outdoor carpet, fold down 6' butcher block counter and smaller fold down table and more which I'm sure I'm forgetting. Whole trailer was designed to break down completely and allow the sxs inside for transport. I took it out this last hunting season for 6 days and lived inside of it. I used the heater and TV daily and only drained the battery to 49% and only needed to add 2 gallons of diesel to the heater. Asking $10,000 for the trailer. Will not sell the trailer individually unless the sxs sells first without the trailer. Have the title in hand for the trailer as well.

Please feel free to message for any additional pictures or with any questions. Thank you!

IMG_3947.jpeg IMG_3088.png IMG_3087.png IMG_3081.png Resized_20221023_093516.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Gonna price drop to my bottom line, don't like haggling so this is the lowest I'd be willing to go. $24,000 for the sxs and $10,000 for the trailer

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.