JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$9800
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is my well maintained and low use 2020 Polaris Sportsman 1000XP touring model quad, which has been modified for on road/Off road use and is currently a street legal WATV registered with the DOL in washington state. This means you can use it on roads OUTSIDE city limits or off road. It has both ON ROAD and OFF ROAD tags on the plate. I drive this thing all over salmon creek and ridgefield. Yes I've been pulled over once or twice in the beginning but now they're all used to it.

This has been lightly used. Mostly driven around town here in salmon creek, but has been up to Larch MTN a few times for some light trail riding. It's a touring/utility quad so it doesn't fit on most of those little skinny 4 wheeler trails. I've kept it on the fire roads and the larger side by side trails. Body is mostly straight minus a couple scratches on the plastic where it's either rubbed up against a tree or my storage shelving in my garage. Cmon, its a quad not a Lamborghini.

It has about 500 miles on it, and has been maintained in accordance with the manufacturers spec and ALWAYS garage stored

The modifications for street use include front and rear blinkers, a horn, and an illuminated license plate. The high and low beams, mirrors, brake lights and reverse lights come factory on this model.

I'm looking for 9800. I also have a like-new RAMPTEK UTV trailer, real nice one, that I'd sell with this (or separately only AFTER the 4wheeler sells, not before). If interested please inquire.

1000001310.jpg 1000001100.jpg 1000001103.jpg 1000001101.jpg 1000001102.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews