JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$8450
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
2014 Yamaha Super Tenere ES in excellent condition. This bike is truly like new, it is essentially the same bike being produced today. It only has 23,000 easy miles on it and has been maintened religiously for all of those. One of, if not the most reliable ADV bike on the market. It is the ES model which features electronic suspension changes at the press of a button for weight, terrain, etc. My bike is all stock, with the exception of an Arrow slip on exhaust, that sounds great. The 2014 was the second year of the gen 2 S10 which featured several upgrades, improved clutch, cam chain tensioner, pistons/rings, LED lighting, hazard flashers, updated infotainment, cruise control, heated grips, center stand for easy maintenence. This bike has it all and will run forever. It has been completely "farkled" out. Yamaha hard locking panniers, full crash bar cage, motech skid plate, v-stream tall windshield, storm barkbusters, garmin GPS, upgraded rider footpegs. I also have every single stock item that was replaced so one could revert this bike back to 100% stock if desired. But this bike is ready conquer anything set-up as is. Tires only have 3k on them, new battery, engine and differential oil changed 2k ago. I have a clean Oregon title in my name, and registration is current. $8,450 obo for this adventure machine, save yourself thousands off of a new one. Thanks for looking, happy to answer any questions.

20231226_153517.jpg 20231226_153419.jpg 20231226_154139.jpg 20231226_154010.jpg 20231226_153537.jpg 20231226_153542.jpg 20231226_153623.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.