JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
" I just stumbled upon one of those cannot refuse kind of guns. !&@% bad timing!! So I need to turn some wine into water. While my other 11-87 is going to miss it,its hard to shoot two at a time." 2014... Good thing God loves guns....I managed to add a gun w/o removing one, somebody loves GUNS. I know we do. Anyhow, after putting the 11-87 on the block. I figure "Jimeny Cricket (spelling ?) " giving me the gas. The gun likes to shoot and my hands are full.
Remington 11-87 Police 12 gauge 2 3/4. I bought this years back from GSS (Gulf States Dist.) they are an LEO supplier. It is an LEO trade-in from (Georgia ?) but does not bear any LE branding marks. It came w/18" bead type which I replaced w/21" smooth w/rifle sights. I also replaced mag extention to match barrel length (7+1) added.....new style seal/collar(cycles Bird/buck/slug now)Choate oversized charging latch, Uncle Mikes jumbo safety (Scattergun Tech style),Scattergun Tech follower/spring,installed Daves Metal Works Speed Loader A+++ , SpeedFeed Pistol Grip w/reduced LOP w/o shell storage,Insight Tech M3X Long-gun light/switch,Insight Tech Rail adaptor,Side sling plate(mag-tube) It makes for one hell of a Combat-3 Gun shotgun.
"I am asking $775.00" booming 2014 economy, I'll take $700.00... FTF PDX Metro.All cash offers considered( I'll read the PM ) You cannot hurt my feelings but you might wake up alter-ego. That bastard will start the tally of cost/time/retail shotgon-upgradesl. PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AS IT IS HARD FOR ME TO KEEP HIM WET.....As an added bonus I'll throw in 30-40 2 3/4 Slugs just in case it gets hungry on the drive
Trade interest is kinda narrow (1) CASH (2) would be a USED Gen3 (need the rail) Glock 22 40 S&W ( LEO trade-in fine if not scribed to death) + cash on your end. Trade value determined on case to case basis,lets say $400-500 ballpark depending on wear and magazine QTY (3) new/used LH SlideFire SSAR stock ( 1rst-2nd gen no matter ) + CASH.
Feel free to PM/e-mail with any questions offers. Thanks for being here and hope to see you at Albany Gun Club Auto Shoot 2014:s0155:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.