JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says. Brand new Yamaha rxv673 looking to trade for ammo or cash. Preferably ammo. If you don't know anything about the amp. It's pretty much a very solid home theater reciever. Hdmi, 1080p up convert from analog, 4k up conversion, ypao microphone setup, 2 zone, android apple app control. Probably my best selling amp at video only in 2012. Decided I don't want to build my system yet. Amp sells on amazon for 350 new. Used to sell for 600. Looking to get ATLEAST 300 value out of it only because I have opened the box to look at it. No tricks here I'm 100% legit and real and don't even ask if its stolen because it isn't. Under warranty includes original box and packaging. Pristine. Never hooked up. Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top