JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a 2009 Silver Eagle M1101/1102 Light Tactical Trailer. This trailer cost the military $9,000 and was lightly used and then sold in excellent condition as the pictures show. It's a three year old trailer that still looks as good as it did off the assembly line. This is completely turn-key; just push the pintle hook into your 2" receiver and go- no drama and no headaches.

The trailer weighs 1460# empty, and you can load it up with an additional 2740# of cargo. One person can easily maneuver this trailer around, even push it up an incline.

Unlike your standard civilian trailers, this trailer will NOT leave you stranded on the side of the road with a seized bearing or flat tire. Huge 16" of ground clearance means you can easily and safely take this trailer off the pavement, over obstacles, and through deep water. This is the perfect bug-out trailer- just keep it in the garage with your gear tied down in the bed and if the SHTF, just connect it and go!

FEATURES:
37" HMMWV Goodyear Wrangler M/T run-flat tires.
Surge Brakes (applies the brakes hydraulically if the trailer is going faster than the tow vehicle).
Run-away Brakes (applies the brakes if the trailer becomes separated from the tow vehicle).
Dual Parking Brakes (allows you to set both- or set one side to safely pivot the trailer to turn it around).
Stabilizer Legs (keeps the trailer from tipping back when loading).
Lightweight aluminum body with chromoly frame.
Fully independent progressive rate trailing arm suspension (no leaf springs).
Dual HMMWV compatible shock absorbers.
LED Side Marker Lights and LED Blackout Lights.
Floor tie-down rings to secure your load.
Drop tailgate for easy loading.

MODIFICATIONS:
NOTE: All modifications can be easily undone to restore the trailer to full military specifications.
24 volt bulbs replaced with 12 volt.
12 Pin military harness replaced with a standard 7-blade RV type.

SPECS:
Overall Length 132 inches (335cm)
Overall Width 85.6 inches (217 cm)
Overall Height 52.5 inches (133 cm)
Overall Height w/Soft Top Kit 99.5 inches (253 cm)
Track Width 72.5 inches (184 cm)
Drawbar Length 93.2 inches (237 cm) (from axle center to eye center)
Drawbar Eye Height 29.5 inches (75 cm)
Deck Height 34.5 inches (88 cm)
Ground Clearance (Laden) 16 inches (41 cm)

INCLUDED:
Included in the sale is the original uncut military harness, the Pintle Hook and Riser as shown. Also included is the complete military Technical Manual on CDROM.

PRICE:$3000 SOLD OBO Cash or Postal Money Order. I am in Silverdale near Bremerton.

TITLE IN HAND (literally, that's my hand with the title in it!) This trailer is registered, titled, and plated in Washington. No promise to get it someday, no surprises, no disappointments; you get the title signed over at the time of sale.

Huge price cut!

I need room in the garage for the latest project (M1009 CUCV) so I'm slashing the price. Hurry, it won't last long at this price. :woot:

Still have it, and still dirt cheap because it's taking up too much room in the garage. I may relocate it to a friend's farm then the price slash is over, so get it cheap while you can!

It's inconvenient in my garage, but not that inconvenient. :s0155:

The good news it that it's still in the garage, so it's out of the weather and staying clean.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews