JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4900
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
SOLD

We bought this car for our daughter in high school, but ultimately she "upgraded" to something more fitting for her adventurous lifestyle. We have it on CraigsList but haven't gotten many bites, so I thought I'd at least stick it here on NWFA to see if anyone here is looking. Great commuter car, or a good first car for your teenager that needs to learn how to drive a manual. :D

143k miles
2.5L boxer 4, non-turbo
5-speed manual Transmission.
Fog lights
Steering wheel audio controls
Clean. Non-smoking.
All of the following are new: Clutch, air filter, front/rear pads and rotors, coolant, thermostat.
Oil changed frequently.
Tires with 70% tread
Both Subaru service and our own mechanic have said the head gaskets do not need to be replaced at this time.
We were not first owners, but when we bought it the previous owner had kept meticulous records.

Reach out via PM if you want any more info or are interested. Not looking for any trades, but will entertain reasonable offers.

00y0y_5IH9j92zT4n_0ww0oo_1200x900.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is it 4x4?
Sorry, just saw this post.

It is full-time all wheel drive, like all current. So you've got power to the ground with all four wheels all the time. It's what makes the Subaru one of the favorite cars of the PNW.

I think it was early 90's when they switched to full-time AWD. My first car was an '87 GL hatchback 2dr and that one I had to shift into 4WD. The '92 Legacy wagon I had after college was AWD, so somewhere in that time frame they made the switch.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews