JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am the second owner of this very nice Bowtech Tribute. It is a 2006, which is in the prime years for the best Bowtech bows. This bow is in great shape! Some of the camo has wear, but its only cosmetic. It has a newer Winners Choice string, Fuse quiver and stabilizer, new lighted 5 pin Tru Glow sight (light can be removed), it comes with a Scott Shark release, 6 Easton Bloodline arrows, 6 field tips and 3 Muzzy broad heads. This bow has never been dry fired! The original owner was a friend of my family, be got his deer and elk every year with this bow, till he moved up to a Carbon Element. The draw length is set at 29" (pretty sure) and its at 72lbs (according to Broken Arrow in Milwaukie, this has the 80lb limbs). I will also throw in a nice foam block. You can shoot it before you buy it, if you show me the cash.

I'm asking $500 for it all. Look around at reviews on this bow.

May be willing to trade for gun(s)

Mike - 5038690231
I can text pictures. I don't check PMs on here much. Calling or texting is best.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top