JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my 2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic motorcycle. I'm the second owner and just pulled it out of storage this week after it sat for 2 years due to my work schedule and a hand injury. I just haven't found the time to ride it for 2 years and it's time for it go before the 3rd riding season is gone. Comes as pictured with the ammo can saddlebags, they hold a lot of stuff and are easily modified to be lockable. They provide an extra wide seat for passengers in their current set up. I have the original turn signals, and an XL helmet also that are included.

The bike was dropped at low speed on gravel by the previous owner, there are some scratches on the left side and a dent in the tank when I purchased it. I just assumed that would save me the effort of putting my own dents and scratches on the bike and it's worked so far. [BD]
The bike has 8102 miles currently, a brand new battery ( the original one was toast after 2 years) and a full tank of gas. It's titled in Idaho, have the title in hand, so you'll need plates also when you register it.

Asking $2500 OBO cash or card(add4%), no checks or money orders. I'm willing to consider firearms in partial trade

5dwu.jpg
z5v5.jpg
ywsl.jpg
t2ec.jpg
vxy4.jpg
t2qx.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show