JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My dad recently purchased this pickup for me, but it is just to big to get my kids in and out of. It is a 2003 Ford F350 Crew Cab Superduty with the 6.0 L powerstroke diesel motor. It currently has 155,247 miles on it, but changes daily as its my daily driver. The pickup has all the 6.0 fixes done to it. It has ARP head studs, DPF delete, newer turbo, and rebuilt transmission with shift kit. This truck runs very good and is very quick. It also has a 7" lift, 37x13.50x18 Toyo M/T's with approximately 75-80% tread. The tires are siped, so they will last a long time. The wheels are almost new Fuel Krank wheels. The truck is very clean inside and out. It has a working CB radio installed. It also has a billet grill, k&n cold air intake, and 5" straight pipe exhaust. Sounds very good! It has power windows, power door locks, A/C, am/fm cd, keyless entry with remote start and alarm, steps, bedliner, tow package, cruise control and power heated mirrors. I just changed the oil in it as well. Asking $16,500 o.b.o.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show