JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale/trade is my wife's 2003 Dodge Neon. Great little commuter car for her, back and forth to work. Once they hit 100,000 miles we usually try and upgrade. 115,000 miles, Automatic transmission, A/C, CD player, manual everything, good gas mileage, white exterior, black cloth interior. The car does have a small transmission leak (transmission runs smoothly think it may need a new gasket), Since my wife bought the car at 40,000 miles the check engine light would come on in cold weather, also there is a small crack in the front bumper which I will include in the pics.

Things I am looking for in trade: Firearms (Nice Ak-47, HK USP 45, AR-15, Browning A-bolt 30-06 or 300 wsm) any of these plus cash to make up the difference

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top