JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
City
north plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
-I'm getting rid of my 2001 BMW F650GS.
-21k+ miles
-I've had it for a few years and haven't ridden in much, maybe 3000 miles. I'm getting ready to move back to Georgia and not taking it with me.
-I just dropped it off at BMW to get the front brake flushed as it was feeling pretty spongy ****** I just found out from BMW there's a small leak in the brake line, estimated $280-300 to replace (80$ for line, 200 labor). It takes a couple weeks to get it in and I'm moving in 2 weeks so just taking the 300 off the price.
-I bought it 3-4 years ago with about 18K on it, it had sat for multiple years so I took it to BMW and got most of the service updated. When I go to pick it up from getting the brake done I'll ask for those records. Fall of last year I had the front fork seals repaired due to a leak and the radiator replaced at that time due to a leak.
-The digital odometer is damaged as evident in the photo, it kind of bleeds over the second digit. When I took it to the service center today the guy felt like it's a '1' which is consistent with mileage so far.
-It use to be red and has been spray painted black, not the greatest paint job honestly, just FYI
-Comes with some suspension link things (I'm not mechanically inclined, I don't know what they're called) that allows it to sit lower for a shorter rider.
-One of the luggage pieces has the tab broken off, I've always just used it that way and it's been fine. I've thought about epoxying a 90 degree bracket to it, but haven't gotten around to it
-comes with some pivot pedals I've yet to install
-Comes with a Helmet as pictured.
-I live on the coast and work in PDX on Fridays so I should be picking it back up from BMW next Friday and can show it while I'm over here.
-Oh the spots where the mirrors would screw in our stripped out. BMW said $50 a piece to replace, I just went with bar end mirrors
-$1000 Cash, $1200 Trade value
-Would consider trades:
-Tandem fishing kayak, willing to add money to it if necessary
-Glock 19, sig p365x, p365xl, CZ 9mm handguns, 308 Ammo, ar15 and ar10 receiver sets, Zastava ZPAP, Beretta 1301.

IMG_3516.jpg IMG_3517.jpg IMG_3518.jpg IMG_3519.jpg IMG_3520.jpg IMG_3521.jpg IMG_3523.jpg IMG_3524.jpg IMG_3525.jpg IMG_3526.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews