JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Bought this to save money on gas, but changed commutes. I don't drive it as often as I wanted to, so it mostly sits. I've had some recent work done to it. Spark plugs changed, spark plug boots changed, new valve cover gasket, new timing gasket, new oil and transmission fluid and it had an overall tune up with air filters and such. 197,000k miles. Shifting kinda rough out of first gear, otherwise drives good. I'm thinking it's the transmission but I don't have the time to look further into it and I don't really want to put more money into it. I was told by a mechanic it could be a combustion issue, potentially not the transmission. Has a straight pipe on exhaust from previous owner, throwing a check engine light for 02s. Just looking to just get rid of it. Still starts extremely fast and never had an issue getting it going. Same damage to front end from previous owner, doesn't effect anything so it never bothered me. Lowered asking to $800 obo , willing to look at trades too.

IMG_4452.jpeg IMG_4454.jpeg IMG_4457.jpeg IMG_4459.jpeg IMG_4461.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR