JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two full cases. These cases are 1000 rounds each with 5 battle packs in them. This ammo was sold on the market as 'surplus' but was manufactured from 2004-2007. The Lithuanians uses modern machinery and manufacturing procedures and from what was rumored (can't confirm this) Olion/Winchester helped in setting this factory up.

Essentially this is 'brand new' surplus M80 NATO spec, reload-able, brass cased ammo in heavy duty sealed up battle packs.

$1.00 a round by the battle back or by the case. I am traveling a lot so can deliver up down the I-5 corridor.

I will break up a case if you need less than a full case.

$1,900.00 if all 2000 rounds purchased at once.

If you want to know how awesome this stuff is, google it and find out.

SF-

2 questions.

1. Are you willing to split up the cases and sell individual battle packs? I would like 2.
2. How far south on I5 do you go?

Cheers

I go as far south as Albany, Oregon.

These cases are 1000 round cases (2000 rounds right there) and then I have two additional battle packs (200 rounds each which is the other 400 rounds as advertised) so to 'break out' two battle packs is no problem!

I am actually headed your way this morning, too bad I didn't have any in my truck with me. If you want some ammo we will figure out a meeting spot for it.

SF-

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top