JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

helping a friend... he has a 2000 Ford Excursion V-10 4x4 for sale,
-The good: it looks great, it has 124,xxx miles, good tags, excellent tires, leather, 3rd row sitting, towing package, cd, tape, cruise, ac, power windows, drives great, etc.
-The bad: one scrape on the gas filler area, small, it also has a recostructed title, nothing mayor as far as I know

He has the title on hand and he will like to sell it for $4500 or trade/partial trade for: 4x4 quad (not to beat up), guns (AK-47 in 7.62x39, ARs, 9mm beretta PX4, or?) ammo (7.62x39, 5,56, 9mm) mags for AKs...

The rig is parked on my place (he down size so he does not have room for it at his place) but he only lives 3 miles from my place.
This is the perfect SHTF vehicle!!!! I can email pics to interested people, for questions please emailme to [email protected].
I'm only helping with the sale, so all offers and/or questions will have to go to him.
Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top