JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tryin to sell my secondary pickup, maintance is up to date (new timing chain,battery,alternator,fuel pump,replaced entire front end stealing components an had an alignment... Truck is a recon. Title and is a lil over 200,000 miles still runs awsome and has almost to much power, b&m shift plus programer did more than enough! Comes with 20" Piaa wheels (fronts are 245x45x20) (rear 315x25x20) rear tires are 12" wide, super deep dish...$3800 takes it can remove wheels for a reduced price and willin to take guns as trade, ar's and any shotgun stuff is good. My names josh feel free to get back and i can email/text pics thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top