JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Bellingham
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello everyone, this is the other half of my reloading ad. Not only do I have a lot of brass, but I have 189 rounds of 300 win mag from both Federal and Remington. They're mixed up and the boxes they're in may not match the actual round, but about 40 of them are "Super" designated rounds as well. I can't tell you the bullet grains or anything, so these would make good training/practice ammo that you're not uber-focused on accountability and repeatability with. Some of the brand models range from vital-shok to Accutip. They're all in good serviceable shape obviously.

I'll accept trades for 9mm, 5.56, or 7.62x39 or cash. 150 flat for all of them.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Here are some I just took. Obviously the bullets are assorted, and I can't tell you their specs of their grains ect.

IMG_20200115_190203007.jpg IMG_20200115_190229428.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks!
These are factory and reloads? To understand your ad, you have 189 loaded factory rounds for the cost listed? Where does the loose bullets come in?

I have a metric ton of once fired brass, and loose bullets, both able to be reloaded by whoever wants to buy them. Those are seperate than the factory cartridges that this ad is for. Sorry, I look at it as a bundle with the brass and bullets cross-posted to reloading supplies, but you can pick and choose any bit that you want. If you just want the factory cartridges, then by all means!

Assuming you are not going to be reloading this cartridge anymore, selling dies too?
I don't have any dies, I got all of this from a retiring hunter unloading his gear. I have no experience with this particular cartridge. That's also why it's so assorted of random things.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.