JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Give-Up-Your-Guns-300x207.jpg

20 rounds a month. That's all you will be able to buy if the Democrats in Salem have their way. And you'll need a background check to get those. You'll also need a permit to simply buy a firearm. And there's lots more.

We have posted the gun bills introduced so far. You can see them all here.

As we predicted, 2019 is going to be a very hostile year for gun owners in the Beaver State. So roll up your sleeves folks, we are in for a hell of a fight.

We will keep you posted as these bills move and are added to. But for now, if you'd like to express your feelings about SB 501 you can contact its sponsors:

Senator Rob Wagner
503-986-1719
[email protected]

Representative Andrea Salinas
503-986-1438
[email protected]

The post 20 Rounds A Month. appeared first on Oregon Firearms Federation.

------
Oregon Firearms Federation

So what is OFF's plan.... what writing a letter? WTF is wrong with OFF, they just gonna rinse and repeat this B.S.
until we are dry. Man I am so disappointed in OFF they are just too f-n stupid to learn any new tactics.
God Help us, as we yet again do nothing, unexpected, and will get what we deserve for following OFF down this rabbit hole
for decades with no success. I can't believe I used to donate big to these fools.

If we think OFF and letters are going to stop a fully stocked Democrat majority.
I have a bridge to sell you....

It floors me, and wait for the ask for donations coming to and email near you asking for money.
Well I guess I better end this post before I say something I shouldn't.:confused:

Having our voice heard is important. What do you recommend, a revolt? That'll never happen.
Besides making some noise and voting for pro-gun advocates, there's really is very little We the People can do.

Actually there is allot we can do, for one, throw out the stupid OFF playing card AND TELL KEVIN TO wtfu, and adapt the Liberal way.
If we had a Republican that was against the civil rights of Homosexuals, you can damn well bet they would be protesting their homes and where they work !
Not knocking you at all, but this thinking is why we are screwed, people are so used to the NRA and OFF they think that's how.
You want result show up at their homes, and protest, show up at their town hall meetings and protest.
Stop having a F-N rally and have a damn, Civil Rights Protest.
And thats just for starters.

WE ARE LOSING OUR CIVIL RIGHTS, UNTIL ALL GUN OWNER WTFU AND SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS.
WE ARE NOT LOSING GUN RIGHTS, WE ARE LOSING A CIVIL CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT, AND GROUPS LIKE OFF
ARE GIVING US FALSE HOPE .....................AND DARE I SAY ARE CLUELESS.

See the problem is yourself and other assume the only other choice is civil unrest.
take a look at how liberals accomplish things........they make noise, they get offended.

I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ANY GUN OWNERS IN THIS FORUM, BUT I FOR ONE
GET PRETTY bubblegumING OFFENDED WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO TAKE AWAY
MY CONSTITUTIONAL CIVIL RIGHTS.

BUT HEY MAYBE ITS JUST, ME..............AND EVERYONE CAN WRITE THOSE MEAN LETTERS THAT WILL SHOW THEM.
ADD LIKE FIVE EXCLAMATION POINTS AND THEY WILL PANIC NO DOUBT.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

More to think about, Democrats are against the wall and are protesting at White House..........
Anyone think a wall is more important then a civil right? If people will protest about a
wall, and not their rights............ergo the problem...

More to think about, Democrats are against the wall and are protesting at White House..........
Anyone think a wall is more important then a civil right? If people will protest about a
wall, and not their rights............ergo the problem...
The Progressive left is blatantly for open borders, diluting our population with non-citizens and destroying the Constitution. We sit here like frogs in the pot of slowly boiling water while we are told everything is OK. Draw your own conclusions.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top