JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 20 round, metal (permanent type) magazine installed in my SKS and would like to trade for a 10 round, metal original magazine.

I am not interested in removable magazines.

Thanks,
Andy

I have one 10 rder somewhere in my gear and would swap it if you don't trade it away first. It's new off of a Norinco

I have one of those 20s but it has the commie star on it.. yours seems "sanitized" I have never seen one

I have one 10 rder somewhere in my gear and would swap it if you don't trade it away first. It's new off of a Norinco

I have one of those 20s but it has the commie star on it.. yours seems "sanitized" I have never seen one

I still have it. I've had interest, but no one has actually offered to trade.

Also, I only want to do this locally and FTF. We should both get to check out the magazines before trading - no mail swaps.

Andy

I still have it. I've had interest, but no one has actually offered to trade.

Also, I only want to do this locally and FTF. We should both get to check out the magazines before trading - no mail swaps.

Andy

I'm in Lacey, WA.. do you ever make it up here?

I've been in business on line for 10 years and if I give you a description and pictures, you can bet the farm I'm giving you the straight scoop. The problem is I have a lot of unused stuff and I am currently going through it.. it may be a while, but if I can find it, I'll swap with you, however you want to do it. Heck, I'll even send you my mag first if you want. I don't even currently have an SKS, BTW, just a few accessories somewhere

Found my 10 rder.. it's a take off from the gun (Norinco) while it was still in cosmoline.. so it's packed with cosmo and in perfect shape. Pics if you want 'em. Let me know how to proceed.. PM me is probably best

Blitz

I told you I would send you my mag first if you're concerned about the transaction.. are you willing to ship me your 20 rder as soon as you get the 10 rounder? If you want to do the deal, PM me your address

BTW as you can see in my trader ratings I have 5 recent transactions including swaps through the mail, 100% satisfaction

I told you I would send you my mag first if you're concerned about the transaction.. are you willing to ship me your 20 rder as soon as you get the 10 rounder? If you want to do the deal, PM me your address

BTW as you can see in my trader ratings I have 5 recent transactions including swaps through the mail, 100% satisfaction

It's not that I don't believe you or trust you. I just want to deal ftf. Thanks though.

Decided to sell the gun with it. Look for it in the WTS section soon.

Andy

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top