JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i picked this up awhile ago in a trade, not from here ;), and found out that the value that the gentlemen put it at wasn't quite what I had expected .... from the research that I've done I have come to realize that this is in fact a bit higher, yea its a bushy but this particular model was somewhat limited. I'm seeing the value currently between 900-1100 (without extras in picture). I would like a more accurate price from someone who may know more on her because I'd like to sell/trade away. Any info would be greatly appreciated and once i get the info needed she'll be going up.

IMG_3028.JPG

IMG_3030.JPG

Used around 700-750+. New in box around 900-950. The folks who shoot the A2 with the heavy barrel in matches usually buy the upper separate and get them re-barreled every 3-4000 rounds or so. Both Rock River and Bushmaster sell their complete rifles with 1:7 or 1:8 SS barrels and match triggers for approximately 1000 at Camp Perry. I am guessing that you have a 1:9?

Ted

Up until a few years ago Bushmaster sold that rifle as part of their junior team/club rifle sales for 800 with a "coupon" that needed to be filled out by a team coach or club program coordinator. Most match shooters look down on the 1:9 barrel due to its inability to stabilize 77 and 80 grain bullets used for the 600 yard line, but it is still a fine rifle for anything up to 69 grain bullets.

Ted

Looks to be a "post-ban" Bushmaster A2 20-inch HBAR... nothing limited about it. It is what was available from Bushmaster 1994 - 2004 "during the ban."

1:9 twist is just Bushmasters standard, chrome lined barrel. They used to offer a 1:8 twist barrel as a "match barrel" which was a great barrel; kid won the President's 100 at Perry in 2004 with a factory Bushmaster Match rifle with this 1:8 barrel (free floated among other things).

Hate to burst your bubble, but its just another AR in a field flooded with AR type rifles. Thinking the $700 to $750 is generous.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top