JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
la Conner
State
Washington
Hello all ,
I am in search of a 20 gauge pump action shotgun or a 20 gauge coach gun.
I would like one with :
A wood stock...
Fixed chokes of Modified or Improved Cylinder or a removable choke system.

A cut down barreled shotgun with a 18 1 /2 to 20 inch barrel would be considered as well.

I would offer in trade a Black Aces Model L shotgun.
This shotgun is the "Silver" finished model with a walnut stock.
12 gauge , 3 inch chamber and a 18 1/2 inch barrel.
Chokes are Full , Modified ( installed ) and Cylinder.
Also includes a walnut "Birds Head " pistol grip and factory hard case w/ instruction manual.
Shotgun is in excellent condition...bought it on a whim...I just prefer a 20 gauge.

Thanks for reading.
Andy

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello all ,
I am in search of a 20 gauge pump action shotgun or a 20 gauge coach gun.
I would like one with :
A wood stock...
Fixed chokes of Modified or Improved Cylinder or a removable choke system.
A cut down barreled shotgun with a 18 1 /2 to 20 inch barrel would be considered as well.

I would offer in trade a Black Aces Model L shotgun.
This shotgun is the "Silver" finished model with a walnut stock.
12 gauge , 3 inch chamber and a 18 1/2 inch barrel.
Chokes are Full , Modified ( installed ) and Cylinder.
Also includes a walnut "Birds Head " pistol grip and factory hard case w/ instruction manual.
Shotgun is in excellent condition...bought it on a whim...I just prefer a 20 gauge.

Thanks for reading.
Andy
I'm hanging onto mine, but highly recommend the Remington 870 Youth Model in 20 gauge. The barrel is an inch longer than your posted "wants" at 21 inches, but it is one handy little grouse-getter. The only fly in the ointment is the cheap plastic magazine follower. You'll want to get one of the many quality aftermarket followers that are available and toss the plastic one in the trash. I got an aluminum alloy SBE Precision follower and it cured all the issue I was having with the original.

Good luck with your search!

I'm hanging onto mine, but highly recommend the Remington 870 Youth Model in 20 gauge. The barrel is an inch longer than your posted "wants" at 21 inches, but it is one handy little grouse-getter. The only fly in the ointment is the cheap plastic magazine follower. You'll want to get one of the many quality aftermarket followers that are available and toss the plastic one in the trash. I got an aluminum alloy SBE Precision follower and it cured all the issue I was having with the original.

Good luck with your search!
Great information..and something for me to be on the lookout for....thanks.
Andy

I am not the most computer savvy...however...
Send me a PM with your contact information..and I would be happy to text you some pictures.
Andy
LOL. I can post pictures very easily, but if you wanted me to text some pics... well, those would end up coming from my wife or son because I have no clue. I guess some of us can only handle so much technology at a time. :s0114:

Do you have pictures you can post of your shotgun?

LOL. I can post pictures very easily, but if you wanted me to text some pics... well, those would end up coming from my wife or son because I have no clue. I guess some of us can only handle so much technology at a time. :s0114:
I'll have you know....
I am hip to all kinds of high tech.....circa 1860 and earlier....:D
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.