JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1984 20' Bayliner Cuddy, Volvo Penta IO 125hp 4 cylinder, very good on fuel (~4gal/hr at 25mph), and gets on plane easily with 4 people on board! The most durable/reliable/fuel efficient setup you can put in one of these, The interior I have mostly redone, I bedlined the floor, added new swivel seats, installed a top with stainless bows, I also have an aluminum cover for the transom that I have not installed yet, I put a new PDS bearing in, and sealed up the outdrive, and run synthetic oil. The engine has its own cooling system with antifreeze.

I just installed a new electronic ignition, coil, and a second battery with a battery selector. It has 2 depth sounders, and a CD sterio with remote. Anchor, fender bumpers, ropes, Ill even throw in some life jackets! It has a kicker bracket on the back but no kicker is included for this price, New wheel bearings and races on the trailer. She is ready to be backed into the water and go have fun or fish! Its been a great boat for the last two years for me, but want to try something else now.

Very stable and fun boat, works great for crabbing and fishing.

Asking $2750

225367101502449074961035216611-S.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top