JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for grabs are QTY of 20 aluminum 30rd AR-15 magazines. They are of various manufacture (OKAY,D&H) all have brand new C-Products anti-tilt followers (red) installed.Magazine bodies are in used condition with some finish wear but function as designed. I am asking $135 OBO for the lot of 20mags (I have more available if desired) with FTF in Clackamas County/PDX area. Not really looking to split up mags unless you are buying ten plus mags. interested. Not really interested in any trades at this time. Please PM with any questions, Thanks for looking. (four mags w/black not included)

Last Edited:
Sorry for the recycle guys. I was trying to save time by using same picture and just doing edit. What is for sale is a total of 20 USGI post ban 30rd AR mags. I have updated the mags with new orange C-Products no tilt followers. The last batch I sold included 4 STEEL USA mags with black followers(total of 24) I fattened deal so I could cover cost of an AR pistol upper that week. I will try and get a new photo up so we don't go in the wrong direction.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top