JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You must be new to the gun game. Please dont take this as thread crapping.... i'm only here to help....

Dont purchase anymore ammo that you "think" is a good deal!!!

There i saved your marriage.... you can thank me later :s0155:

Thanks for, as you say, "crapping on my thread". :s0152: I respectfully disagree with your assessment.

Although you may yearn for the good old days of cheap gas and $12 bricks things have changed. Your lack of awareness is only surpassed by your condescending tone and your unwarranted, unearned and undeserved arrogance.

Oh, I cant read, but my 3rd grader said you added an A in between your and limited that did not belong there :s0140:

If you go back and SLOWLY read what I wrote (and now I'm assuming the root of your misstatements are your a limited education and barely detectable but rudimentary reading skills - keep trying you may still get your GED yet) you might be able to combine a few words into a coherent thought pattern. OPPS, long sentences and fancy words. Sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.

Again this is not a great price or a good price, it is an "okay price" given the current market. New word "Break even analysis". and D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y .

Now if you can, please enlighten, nay I say blind us all, with the dazzling brilliance :cool: of your luminescent insight into the current state of affairs. Where can 2,000 rds of 22lr be purchased for less than 15 cents each? :confused:

I'm waiting ... Oh and please don't take this as crapping on either one of your dimwitted comments. :s0114:

I actually kept it short for you so you would understand the words that are comin out of my mouth ya'll. .... but as far as 22 ammo, i can still find it between 30 and 35 dollars for a value pack of 525 rounds any day of the week between here and gunbroker. Plus i have a couple thousand rounds that will last me a year... when the prices are back down to 15 dollars for 500 rounds ;)

I have no problem with enyone asking eny price for enything they want.... but this one made me roll over and laugh like an unedumacated dog :s0112: and as far as us unedumacated folk, we are still shmart enuff to reelize that yor edumacation does not make your ammonition any more accurate

Oh, I cant read, but my 3rd grader said you added an A in between your and limited that did not belong there :s0140:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top