JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a couple assault type weapons I am interested in trading off..

First up:

CETME, home built from a flat receiver kit and demilled rifle, rechambered with an American barrel in .308 WIN (will function w/ 7.62X51 as well) Rifle is about 90% complete, and functions as it should. This rifle has the front and rear sights cut off and a pic rail welded and leaded in their place. Two small sections of pic rail have also been welded/leaded to the left and right of the trunnion. An O.E. HK ejection port buffer has been welded in place (really saves the brass/people standing to the side of you). A Tapco G3 collapsible stock has been installed. Bolt gap is perfect. Firearm is 100% 922(r) compliant. The weapon is primer-ed red in cheapo easy wash (brake clean and rag) primer, and a bottle of Mortar gray DuraCoat is included. All welds have been filed/sanded and most have been leaded/sanded. Will require some minor fit and finish to make perfect, or be like me and shoot it as is.

-It has been brought to my attention that selling a home built firearm is against federal law. I am not attempting to sell this firearm, I attempting to trade it. If trading is covered under the same laws as selling, and is henceforth illegal, then this weapon is not available for transfer. I will be doing some research to find the answer..-

Second:

1944/5 Russian SKS (or so I was told..) that has been butchered, but in a sort of good way. Received in trade. Barrel was cut to 14" with a 2.5" muzzle brake welded on to bring a total barrel length to 16.5". The receiver has a custom welded optic mount/carry handle with a weaver style rail. This is mounted tall enough to give good access to the iron sights below. Barrel/action is mounted in a Tapco synthetic pistol grip adjustable stock. Currently weapon is missing the gas rod, but I can either buy you one or give you a few dollars to buy it yourself. Comes with one poly magazine loaded w/ steel case ammo. Cheapo red dot not included.

I am interested in trading for a 3-4" 7+ shot .357 magnum (6 shot if its an N frame S&W) , or a 3-5" .41 magnum or .44 magnum revolver, double action only. Pics will be coming momentarily.

Also looking for a Mare's Leg/ Bounty Hunter/ Ranch Hand..

Pics!

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.