JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 2 of these. One has a logo and the other does not. Both are splintered A uppers. Barrel markings are identical. Both will come shipped in PSA's excellent shipping containers. I will sell these with no BCG and charging handle and with the basic handguards with the option of adding the other parts. See below for pricing breakdown.

Both of these were mounted to a lower and had carry handles mounted. I installed a new logoed PSA Premium BCG [hp/mpi]and BCM charging handles in each, cycled a few times and put away [never live fired or a round chambered]. I am only selling these because I am selling my home and need the fundage for house repairs prior to sale.

Price for the barreled upper only [These will ship with standard PSA handguards] $180 shipped

ADD $80 for new PSA premium BCG
ADD $40 for BCM charging handle
ADD $20 for Black MOE MLOK Handguards
ADD $40 for milspec [correct height] keyhole carry handle

If you want 1 of each add ons make it $350 shipped. The Uppers alone are currently listed on PSA for $209 shipped.

PSA 16" Mid-length Stainless Steel 1:7 Freedom Upper - Without BCG or Charging Handle - 482726

Pics are coming. USPS money orders and uppers will come shipped via USPS priority insured with tracking. Thanks!

psa and bcm uppers 001.JPG psa and bcm uppers 002.JPG psa and bcm uppers 003.JPG psa and bcm uppers 004.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads