JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to start off by saying these are not for sale at any price! I am only looking to trade for gen 4 Glock 22 15 round mags. Why gen 4 only that is because I have a 22 set up for left hand and need the mag catch cut on both sides.

Both mags are out of the plastic but have never been in a gun. One is black and the other is OD green, both are window mags and have the dust covers. I have had ammo in them to feel how they loaded. I had a AR on order before this all hit and because they don't have a clue when it will be in I have chose to cancel the order.

so this is simple my 2 mags for your 2 mags. If you only have the older mags that have the catch on one side well then I will be a turd and say 3 for my 2.

please no shipping and face to face in the oc or close area

Thanks Larry

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top